itch is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall itch from your computerItch Corp
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Itch Corp. Usually the itch program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\itch directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling itch is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the itch's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.46 MB (1533032 bytes) on disk.
itch contains of the executables below. They occupy 63.89 MB (66993464
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- itch.exe (60.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0.4
of itch. You can find below info on other versions of itch:
...click to view all...
itch is a program offered by the software company Itch Corp. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove itch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate itch or simply click the Search feature and type in "itch". If it is installed on your PC the itch program will be found very quickly. When you click itch in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding itch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall itch.
8. After removing itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong itch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing itch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove itch by Itch Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove itch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 14:48:15.140