This web page is about iMesh for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iMesh from your PCiMesh Inc.
. You can read more on iMesh Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove iMesh by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iMesh's main file takes about 29.58 MB (31019032 bytes) and is called iMesh.exe.
iMesh installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.11 MB (31575912
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.58 MB)
- Launcher.exe (151.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (42.55 KB)
- UpdateInst.exe (147.02 KB)
This data is about iMesh version 188.8.131.52056
alone. Click on the links below for other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
iMesh is an application marketed by iMesh Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iMesh from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iMesh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iMesh". The iMesh application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iMesh in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iMesh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iMesh.
8. After removing iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMesh which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iMesh in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 03:43:50.603