This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iMesh for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iMesh from your PCiMesh Inc.
. You can find out more on iMesh Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the iMesh program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called iMesh.exe and occupies 29.51 MB (30943096 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside iMesh. They occupy about 29.69 MB (31130656
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.51 MB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (37.30 KB)
- UpdateInst.exe (145.87 KB)
This web page is about iMesh version 18.104.22.168917
only. Click on the links below for other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
iMesh has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iMesh.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\imesh.net
iMesh is a program released by the software company iMesh Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iMesh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iMesh or simply click the Search field and type in "iMesh". If it exists on your system the iMesh application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iMesh in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iMesh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMesh which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iMesh in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 11:00:39.250