This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iMesh for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iMesh from your PCiMesh Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on iMesh Inc.. Usually the iMesh application is placed in the C:\Program Files\iMesh Applications folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 96.22 KB (98533 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
iMesh is comprised of the following executables which occupy 149.27 KB (152853
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (53.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (96.22 KB)
The current web page applies to iMesh version 18.104.22.168532
only. Click on the links below for other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
iMesh is a program offered by the software company iMesh Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iMesh from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iMesh or simply click the Search field and type in "iMesh". If it is installed on your PC the iMesh application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iMesh in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iMesh.
8. After removing iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iMesh which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iMesh supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:50:09.010