iMesh is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall iMesh from your PCiMesh Inc.
. You can read more on iMesh Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh folder (same installation drive as Windows). iMesh's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe. iMesh's main file takes about 29.57 MB (31010816 bytes) and its name is iMesh.exe.
iMesh is comprised of the following executables which take 29.99 MB (31450840
bytes) on disk:
- iMesh.exe (29.57 MB)
- Launcher_x64.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (216.71 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (49.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199504
of iMesh. You can find below a few links to other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
iMesh has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iMesh.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\iMesh.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Avvio\Programmi\iMesh.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
iMesh is a program released by iMesh Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iMesh from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iMesh or simply click the Search field and type in "iMesh". If it is installed on your PC the iMesh app will be found automatically. When you click iMesh in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iMesh which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMesh supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 03:05:12.487