You can find below detailed information on how to remove iMesh for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iMesh from your PCiMesh Inc.
. You can read more on iMesh Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications\iMesh\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iMesh. The application's main executable file is labeled iMesh.exe and its approximative size is 29.58 MB (31020056 bytes).
The executables below are part of iMesh. They take an average of 30.16 MB (31625296
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (29.58 MB)
- Launcher_x64.exe (171.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (218.48 KB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (54.52 KB)
- UpdateInst.exe (147.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124427
of iMesh. You can find below info on other application versions of iMesh:
...click to view all...
iMesh is an application offered by iMesh Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iMesh from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iMesh or simply activate the Search field and type in "iMesh". If it is installed on your PC the iMesh program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iMesh in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iMesh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iMesh which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-23 16:03:59.220