This web page is about iMesh for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iMesh from your systemiMesh Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iMesh Inc.. iMesh is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMesh Applications directory, depending on the user's option. iMesh.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 24.61 MB (25806864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iMesh. They take an average of 25.14 MB (26362952
bytes) on disk.
- iMesh.exe (24.61 MB)
- UninstallUsers.exe (43.54 KB)
- UpdateInst.exe (499.52 KB)
This info is about iMesh version 18.104.22.168870
alone. You can find below a few links to other iMesh versions:
...click to view all...
iMesh is an application released by the software company iMesh Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase iMesh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iMesh from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iMesh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iMesh". If it is installed on your PC the iMesh application will be found very quickly. When you click iMesh in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iMesh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iMesh.
8. After uninstalling iMesh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMesh that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMesh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iMesh by iMesh Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iMesh by iMesh Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMesh supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 15:55:55.647