You can find below detailed information on how to remove foldershare for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall foldershare from your systemfoldershare
. Take a look here
where you can read more on foldershare. Usually the foldershare program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for foldershare is C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. foldershare's primary file takes about 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) and is named foldershare.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in foldershare. They take 969.00 KB (992256
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
This web page is about foldershare version 4.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of foldershare:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove foldershare from your PC.Registry keys:
foldershare is an application released by foldershare. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete foldershare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find foldershare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "foldershare". The foldershare program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select foldershare in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding foldershare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of foldershare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling foldershare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall foldershare by foldershare from your computer, nor are we saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foldershare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 00:28:46.330