You can find below detailed information on how to remove foldershare for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall foldershare from your systemfoldershare
. Take a look here
where you can read more on foldershare. Usually the foldershare program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for foldershare is C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. foldershare's primary file takes about 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) and is named foldershare.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in foldershare. They take 969.00 KB (992256
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
This web page is about foldershare version 4.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of foldershare:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove foldershare from your PC.The files below remain on your disk by foldershare when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1426580117-1004970844-1284970112-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\foldershare.exe
foldershare is a program offered by the software company foldershare. Some computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete foldershare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate foldershare or simply activate the Search field and type in "foldershare". If it exists on your system the foldershare program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click foldershare in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about foldershare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove foldershare.
8. After uninstalling foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong foldershare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foldershare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall foldershare by foldershare from your PC, nor are we saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foldershare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 00:28:46.330