foldershare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall foldershare from your computerfoldershare
. More data about foldershare can be seen here
. The full command line for uninstalling foldershare is C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. foldershare.exe is the foldershare's primary executable file and it takes around 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside foldershare. They occupy about 645.00 KB (660480
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of foldershare. Click on the links below for other foldershare versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove foldershare from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
foldershare is a program marketed by foldershare. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete foldershare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate foldershare or simply activate the Search field and type in "foldershare". If it is installed on your PC the foldershare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select foldershare in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about foldershare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong foldershare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foldershare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove foldershare by foldershare from your PC, we are not saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove foldershare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 14:43:58.637