You can find on this page details on how to uninstall foldershare for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall foldershare from your computerfoldershare
. Take a look here
where you can read more on foldershare. Usually the foldershare application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall foldershare. The program's main executable file is labeled foldershare.exe and occupies 645.00 KB (660480 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in foldershare. They occupy 969.00 KB (992256
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
The current web page applies to foldershare version 0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other foldershare versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove foldershare.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
foldershare is a program marketed by foldershare. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase foldershare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate foldershare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "foldershare". If it is installed on your PC the foldershare program will be found automatically. When you click foldershare in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding foldershare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of foldershare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foldershare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove foldershare by foldershare from your computer, we are not saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove foldershare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 19:00:53.593