This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall foldershare for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall foldershare from your PCfoldershare
. More information on foldershare can be seen here
. You can remove foldershare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. foldershare.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) on disk.
foldershare contains of the executables below. They take 645.00 KB (660480
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.22
of foldershare. For other foldershare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling foldershare we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
foldershare is a program offered by the software company foldershare. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase foldershare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate foldershare or simply click the Search feature and type in "foldershare". If it is installed on your PC the foldershare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select foldershare in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding foldershare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong foldershare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing foldershare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall foldershare by foldershare from your computer, we are not saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foldershare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 03:03:52.670