This info is about foldershare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall foldershare from your PCfoldershare
. More information on foldershare can be found here
. foldershare is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\foldershare directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. foldershare's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. foldershare's primary file takes around 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) and its name is foldershare.exe.
foldershare is composed of the following executables which take 969.00 KB (992256
bytes) on disk:
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
This page is about foldershare version 99.9
only. You can find here a few links to other foldershare versions:
...click to view all...
foldershare is a program by the software company foldershare. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete foldershare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate foldershare or simply click the Search feature and type in "foldershare". The foldershare application will be found automatically. When you select foldershare in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about foldershare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of foldershare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling foldershare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall foldershare by foldershare from your computer, we are not saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foldershare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 03:00:00.713