This web page is about foldershare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall foldershare from your systemfoldershare
. Additional info about foldershare can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\foldershare directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. foldershare's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\foldershare\uninstaller.exe. foldershare.exe is the foldershare's main executable file and it takes close to 645.00 KB (660480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of foldershare. They occupy about 969.00 KB (992256
bytes) on disk.
- foldershare.exe (645.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (324.00 KB)
The current page applies to foldershare version 6.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other foldershare releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-804410534-351625479-4194242753-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\foldershare\foldershare.exe
foldershare is a program offered by the software company foldershare. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall foldershare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall foldershare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find foldershare or simply click the Search field and type in "foldershare". If it exists on your system the foldershare application will be found automatically. After you select foldershare in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about foldershare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove foldershare.
8. After removing foldershare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of foldershare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing foldershare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove foldershare by foldershare from your PC, nor are we saying that foldershare by foldershare is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove foldershare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 01:03:49.470