WinAVI Video Converter
WinAVI Video Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your systemZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. More info about the application WinAVI Video Converter can be seen at http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter. Video Converter.exe is the WinAVI Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WinAVI Video Converter. They take about 18.72 MB (19634171
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.05 KB)
- crack.exe (424.44 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.01 MB)
This web page is about WinAVI Video Converter version 22.214.171.12474
only. Click on the links below for other WinAVI Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinAVI Video Converter:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinAVI Video Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\avcbr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\UninstallString
WinAVI Video Converter is a program offered by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinAVI Video Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinAVI Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". The WinAVI Video Converter program will be found very quickly. When you select WinAVI Video Converter in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinAVI Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinAVI Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 20:23:38.297