WinAVI Video Converter
WinAVI Video Converter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your systemZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Please follow http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
if you want to read more on WinAVI Video Converter on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.'s website. WinAVI Video Converter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WinAVI Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. WinAVI Video Converter's primary file takes around 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) and its name is Video Converter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WinAVI Video Converter. They occupy 18.30 MB (19193865
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.05 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20640
of WinAVI Video Converter. For more WinAVI Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove WinAVI Video Converter.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinAVI Video Converter:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\Video Converter.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter\localstorage\WebpageIcons.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\user.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
WinAVI Video Converter is a program released by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinAVI Video Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinAVI Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". The WinAVI Video Converter program will be found very quickly. When you click WinAVI Video Converter in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinAVI Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After removing WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinAVI Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 08:23:03.483