WinAVI Video Converter
This web page is about WinAVI Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your PCZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Click on http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
to get more info about WinAVI Video Converter on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinAVI Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. Video Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WinAVI Video Converter. They take 18.31 MB (19198595
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.05 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.01 MB)
The current web page applies to WinAVI Video Converter version 18.104.22.16853
only. You can find below a few links to other WinAVI Video Converter releases:
...click to view all...
WinAVI Video Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinAVI Video Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\avcbr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\Video Converter.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\Video Converter.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\QuietUninstallString
WinAVI Video Converter is an application offered by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinAVI Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". The WinAVI Video Converter application will be found automatically. After you select WinAVI Video Converter in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinAVI Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinAVI Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:30:24.317