WinAVI Video Converter
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your PCZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. You can get more details related to WinAVI Video Converter at http://video-converter.winavi.com/
. WinAVI Video Converter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for WinAVI Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk and is titled Video Converter.exe.
WinAVI Video Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.68 MB (19582374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (223.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.93 KB)
- WinAVI.exe (138.00 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20695
of WinAVI Video Converter. For other WinAVI Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove WinAVI Video Converter from your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinAVI Video Converter:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter\log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter\update_58155\lastCheck
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter\update_58155\version
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter\WinAVI Video Converter Web Site.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter\WinAVI Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\userDefine.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\Video Converter.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Converter\WinAVI.exe
WinAVI Video Converter is a program released by the software company ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinAVI Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the WinAVI Video Converter program will be found very quickly. When you click WinAVI Video Converter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinAVI Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://video-converter.winavi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After removing WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinAVI Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:17:59.663