WinAVI Video Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your PCZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. Further information on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. can be found here
. More information about WinAVI Video Converter can be found at http://video-converter.winavi.com/
. Usually the WinAVI Video Converter application is found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\WinAVI\Video Converter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for WinAVI Video Converter is C:\Arquivos de programas\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinAVI Video Converter.exe and occupies 159.00 KB (162816 bytes).
WinAVI Video Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 448.50 KB (459268
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (229.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.00 KB)
- WinAVI Video Converter.exe (159.00 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16847
of WinAVI Video Converter. You can find below a few links to other WinAVI Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinAVI Video Converter:
The files below remain on your disk by WinAVI Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\k.kamrani\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\k.kamrani\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\WinAVI Video Converter.exe
- C:\Users\k.kamrani\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\config.ini
- C:\Users\k.kamrani\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\userDefine.ini
- C:\Users\k.kamrani\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter\Video Converter.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\WinAVI Video Converter.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\WinAVI Video Converter.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinAVI Video Converter is a program released by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinAVI Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinAVI Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". If it exists on your system the WinAVI Video Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinAVI Video Converter in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinAVI Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://video-converter.winavi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinAVI Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinAVI Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:22:22.340