WinAVI Video Converter
This info is about WinAVI Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter from your computerZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.
. You can find out more on ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program WinAVI Video Converter can be seen at http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
. Usually the WinAVI Video Converter application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. WinAVI Video Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe. Video Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 150.50 KB (154112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinAVI Video Converter. They occupy 18.31 MB (19199060
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.05 KB)
- updater.exe (91.50 KB)
- Video Converter.exe (150.50 KB)
- setup.exe (18.01 MB)
The current web page applies to WinAVI Video Converter version 184.108.40.20671
only. For other WinAVI Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinAVI Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WinAVI\Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinAVI Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinAVI\Video Converter
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\avcUserName.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinAVI\Video Converter\bin\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinAVI\Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinAVI Video Converter\UninstallString
WinAVI Video Converter is an application by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinAVI Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinAVI Video Converter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinAVI Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "WinAVI Video Converter". The WinAVI Video Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select WinAVI Video Converter in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinAVI Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinAVI Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.winavi.com/video-converter/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinAVI\Video Converter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinAVI Video Converter.
8. After removing WinAVI Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinAVI Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinAVI Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinAVI Video Converter by ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinAVI Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:13:15.540