Webcam Photobooth is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your computerBreeze Systems Ltd
. More information on Breeze Systems Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info related to Webcam Photobooth at http://www.breezesys.com
. Usually the Webcam Photobooth program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Webcam Photobooth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WebcamPhotobooth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.83 MB (2970176 bytes) on disk.
Webcam Photobooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.59 MB (12156752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Configure.exe (1.91 MB)
- FBUploader.exe (3.32 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (421.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Webcam Photobooth version 2.2.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Webcam Photobooth:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is an application marketed by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Webcam Photobooth or simply click the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". The Webcam Photobooth application will be found automatically. After you select Webcam Photobooth in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Webcam Photobooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Webcam Photobooth.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webcam Photobooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Webcam Photobooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 15:18:24.557