Webcam Photobooth is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. More data about Breeze Systems Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info about Webcam Photobooth at http://www.breezesys.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Webcam Photobooth. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.63 MB (2756584 bytes) on disk and is named WebcamPhotobooth.exe.
Webcam Photobooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8358192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FBUploader.exe (1.80 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (422.45 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Webcam Photobooth. For other Webcam Photobooth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is an application by the software company Breeze Systems Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Webcam Photobooth from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Webcam Photobooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it exists on your system the Webcam Photobooth app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Webcam Photobooth in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Webcam Photobooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Webcam Photobooth.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Webcam Photobooth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam Photobooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 15:31:22.740