You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Breeze Systems Ltd. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more information about Webcam Photobooth on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Webcam Photobooth is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named WebcamPhotobooth.exe and occupies 3.09 MB (3236384 bytes).
Webcam Photobooth contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.28 MB (9729340
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Configure.exe (1.90 MB)
- FBUploader.exe (3.33 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (423.72 KB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (3.09 MB)
This web page is about Webcam Photobooth version 2.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Webcam Photobooth:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is a program marketed by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Webcam Photobooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webcam Photobooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it is installed on your PC the Webcam Photobooth app will be found automatically. After you select Webcam Photobooth in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Webcam Photobooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Webcam Photobooth.
8. After removing Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webcam Photobooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Webcam Photobooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Webcam Photobooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 21:08:19.293