This info is about Webcam Photobooth for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. You can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Webcam Photobooth can be found at http://www.breezesys.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Webcam Photobooth is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Webcam Photobooth's main file takes about 2.84 MB (2974272 bytes) and its name is WebcamPhotobooth.exe.
The executables below are part of Webcam Photobooth. They take about 9.02 MB (9456040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Configure.exe (1.91 MB)
- FBUploader.exe (3.32 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (423.85 KB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.84 MB)
This web page is about Webcam Photobooth version 2.2.2
only. Click on the links below for other Webcam Photobooth versions:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is a program offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Webcam Photobooth from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Webcam Photobooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it exists on your system the Webcam Photobooth app will be found automatically. When you click Webcam Photobooth in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Webcam Photobooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The software company is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Webcam Photobooth.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam Photobooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam Photobooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:25:26.280