You can find on this page details on how to remove Webcam Photobooth for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Breeze Systems Ltd. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more facts about Webcam Photobooth on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. Usually the Webcam Photobooth application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth folder, depending on the user's option during install. Webcam Photobooth's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\install.log" -u. Webcam Photobooth's primary file takes about 2.59 MB (2711528 bytes) and is called WebcamPhotobooth.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Webcam Photobooth. They take 3.32 MB (3477866
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (420.36 KB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.59 MB)
This info is about Webcam Photobooth version 1.6.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Webcam Photobooth versions:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is an application offered by Breeze Systems Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webcam Photobooth or simply click the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it exists on your system the Webcam Photobooth app will be found very quickly. When you select Webcam Photobooth in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Webcam Photobooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Webcam Photobooth.
8. After removing Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Webcam Photobooth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam Photobooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 23:54:08.237