Webcam Photobooth is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PCBreeze Systems Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more details about Webcam Photobooth on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Webcam Photobooth. WebcamPhotobooth.exe is the Webcam Photobooth's main executable file and it occupies about 2.76 MB (2891752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Webcam Photobooth. They occupy 7.03 MB (7371558
bytes) on disk.
- FBUploader.exe (3.32 MB)
- HideWindowsTaskbar.exe (227.98 KB)
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (328.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (421.34 KB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.76 MB)
This page is about Webcam Photobooth version 2.1
only. Click on the links below for other Webcam Photobooth versions:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is a program by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Webcam Photobooth from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Webcam Photobooth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it is installed on your PC the Webcam Photobooth program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Webcam Photobooth in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Webcam Photobooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webcam Photobooth.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Webcam Photobooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Webcam Photobooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webcam Photobooth supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-13 06:09:07.483