WebBars is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WebBars from your computerWebBars
. You can read more on WebBars or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about WebBars can be found at http://webbars.ru
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WebBars is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WebBars's main file takes about 1.72 MB (1806688 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of WebBars. They take about 2.78 MB (2912416
bytes) on disk.
- BackgroundSingleton.exe (641.20 KB)
- Loader.exe (155.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.72 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.20 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.84
of WebBars. For more WebBars versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WebBars is an application marketed by WebBars. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WebBars with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WebBars or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBars". If it exists on your system the WebBars application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WebBars in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebBars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The publisher is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebBars.
8. After uninstalling WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebBars that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebBars by WebBars from your computer, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebBars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130