You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WebBars for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WebBars from your computerWebBars
. Open here
for more details on WebBars. More details about WebBars can be seen at http://webbars.ru
. Usually the WebBars program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WebBars. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.33 MB (1390872 bytes) on disk.
WebBars is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.14 MB (2240792
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (830.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.67
of WebBars. You can find below a few links to other WebBars versions:
...click to view all...
WebBars is an application by the software company WebBars. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WebBars from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebBars or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBars". The WebBars app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebBars in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WebBars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebBars:
- The publisher is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebBars.
8. After uninstalling WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebBars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebBars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebBars by WebBars from your PC, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebBars in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-04 09:20:13.063