You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WebBars for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WebBars from your computerWebBars
. Take a look here
for more info on WebBars. Please follow http://webbars.ru
if you want to read more on WebBars on WebBars's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WebBars directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WebBars is C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.34 MB (1405504 bytes).
WebBars contains of the executables below. They take 3.58 MB (3753744
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (830.00 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService(2).exe (731.70 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (731.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.80
of WebBars. You can find here a few links to other WebBars versions:
...click to view all...
WebBars is a program by WebBars. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WebBars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebBars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebBars". If it is installed on your PC the WebBars program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WebBars in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebBars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The software company is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebBars.
8. After uninstalling WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebBars that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebBars by WebBars from your PC, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebBars in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 16:22:43.277