WebBars is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WebBars from your PCWebBars
. You can read more on WebBars or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WebBars at http://webbars.ru
. WebBars is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WebBars directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WebBars is C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe. WebBars's primary file takes around 1.34 MB (1405504 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside WebBars. They occupy about 2.87 MB (3004480
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (830.00 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (731.50 KB)
The current page applies to WebBars version 1.2.79
only. For other WebBars versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WebBars is a program marketed by the software company WebBars. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WebBars from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebBars or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBars". If it exists on your system the WebBars app will be found automatically. After you click WebBars in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebBars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The publisher is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebBars.
8. After removing WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebBars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebBars by WebBars from your computer, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WebBars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 15:51:32.317