WebBars is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall WebBars from your systemWebBars
. Further information on WebBars can be found here
. More details about the software WebBars can be found at http://webbars.ru
. WebBars is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WebBars is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the WebBars's main executable file and it takes around 1.34 MB (1402624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WebBars. They take an average of 2.15 MB (2252544
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (830.00 KB)
This data is about WebBars version 1.0.66
alone. Click on the links below for other WebBars versions:
...click to view all...
WebBars is a program marketed by WebBars. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WebBars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebBars or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebBars". If it is installed on your PC the WebBars program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WebBars in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WebBars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The web site of the application is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebBars.
8. After removing WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebBars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebBars by WebBars from your PC, we are not saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WebBars supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 03:29:16.470