You can find below details on how to remove WebBars for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WebBars from your computerWebBars
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WebBars. More details about the app WebBars can be found at http://webbars.ru
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WebBars is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1241048 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
WebBars installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2353224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Loader.exe (155.20 KB)
- Runner.exe (78.70 KB)
- u3qfr3g.exe (164.40 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.18 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.20 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.20 KB)
- 81yreUv2xPU5.exe (404.40 KB)
The current page applies to WebBars version 1.2.90
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WebBars:
...click to view all...
WebBars is a program released by the software company WebBars. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WebBars from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebBars or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBars". If it is installed on your PC the WebBars app will be found very quickly. When you click WebBars in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebBars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The web site of the program is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebBars.
8. After removing WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebBars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebBars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WebBars by WebBars from your computer, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebBars in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-19 14:57:39.980