You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Weather Watcher for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Weather Watcher from your computerSinger's Creations
. More information on Singer's Creations can be seen here
. More info about the software Weather Watcher can be seen at http://www.SingersCreations.com
. Weather Watcher is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Weather Watcher. ww.exe is the Weather Watcher's primary executable file and it takes around 1.03 MB (1077248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Weather Watcher. They take an average of 1.78 MB (1869578
bytes) on disk.
- dl.exe (20.00 KB)
- GetFile.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ww.exe (1.03 MB)
- WWInstaller.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about Weather Watcher version 5.6.3052108
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Weather Watcher:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is a program by Singer's Creations. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Weather Watcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Weather Watcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". The Weather Watcher application will be found very quickly. When you click Weather Watcher in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Weather Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Weather Watcher.
8. After removing Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Weather Watcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Watcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your PC, nor are we saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Weather Watcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 16:12:53.487