Weather Watcher is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Weather Watcher from your PCSinger's Creations
. You can read more on Singer's Creations or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Weather Watcher can be seen at http://www.SingersCreations.com
. Usually the Weather Watcher program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Weather Watcher is C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named ww.exe and it has a size of 920.00 KB (942080 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Weather Watcher. They take about 1.63 MB (1709834
bytes) on disk.
- dl.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ww.exe (920.00 KB)
- WWInstaller.exe (64.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Weather Watcher version 5.6.741106
alone. You can find here a few links to other Weather Watcher versions:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is an application released by the software company Singer's Creations. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Weather Watcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Weather Watcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". The Weather Watcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Weather Watcher in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Weather Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Weather Watcher.
8. After uninstalling Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Weather Watcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Weather Watcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your PC, nor are we saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Weather Watcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-15 11:39:53.233