This web page is about Weather Watcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Weather Watcher from your PCSinger's Creations
. You can find out more on Singer's Creations or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Weather Watcher can be seen at http://www.SingersCreations.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Timer\Weather Watcher directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Weather Watcher is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Timer\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe". Weather Watcher's main file takes around 1.03 MB (1077248 bytes) and is named ww.exe.
Weather Watcher is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.78 MB (1869578
bytes) on disk:
- dl.exe (20.00 KB)
- GetFile.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ww.exe (1.03 MB)
- WWInstaller.exe (68.00 KB)
This info is about Weather Watcher version 5.6.3472608
alone. You can find below a few links to other Weather Watcher versions:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is a program by Singer's Creations. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Weather Watcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Weather Watcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". If it exists on your system the Weather Watcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Weather Watcher in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Weather Watcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Timer\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Weather Watcher.
8. After uninstalling Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Weather Watcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Weather Watcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your PC, nor are we saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Weather Watcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:02:21.430