Weather Watcher is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Weather Watcher from your PCSinger's Creations
. You can read more on Singer's Creations or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.SingersCreations.com
to get more facts about Weather Watcher on Singer's Creations's website. Usually the Weather Watcher application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Weather Watcher. The application's main executable file occupies 916.00 KB (937984 bytes) on disk and is titled ww.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Weather Watcher. They take about 1.63 MB (1705738
bytes) on disk.
- dl.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ww.exe (916.00 KB)
- WWInstaller.exe (64.00 KB)
This page is about Weather Watcher version 5.6.85206
only. You can find here a few links to other Weather Watcher releases:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is an application by Singer's Creations. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Weather Watcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Weather Watcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". The Weather Watcher app will be found automatically. When you select Weather Watcher in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Weather Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Weather Watcher.
8. After removing Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Weather Watcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Watcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your PC, we are not saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Weather Watcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 10:03:44.090