Weather Watcher is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Weather Watcher from your systemSinger's Creations
. More information on Singer's Creations can be found here
. More information about the application Weather Watcher can be found at http://www.SingersCreations.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Weather Watcher is "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe". ww.exe is the Weather Watcher's primary executable file and it occupies around 996.00 KB (1019904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Weather Watcher. They take 1.70 MB (1783562
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- dl.exe (24.00 KB)
- ww.exe (996.00 KB)
- WWInstaller.exe (64.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Weather Watcher version 5.6.2131207
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Weather Watcher:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is an application by the software company Singer's Creations. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Weather Watcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Weather Watcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". If it is installed on your PC the Weather Watcher application will be found very quickly. When you select Weather Watcher in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Weather Watcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Weather Watcher.
8. After uninstalling Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Weather Watcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Weather Watcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your PC, nor are we saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Weather Watcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 17:27:12.510