You can find below details on how to remove Weather Watcher for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Weather Watcher from your PCSinger's Creations
. More information about Singer's Creations can be found here
. Click on http://www.SingersCreations.com
to get more details about Weather Watcher on Singer's Creations's website. Usually the Weather Watcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Weather Watcher is "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled ww.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1073152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Weather Watcher. They take about 1.78 MB (1865482
bytes) on disk.
- dl.exe (20.00 KB)
- GetFile.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- ww.exe (1.02 MB)
- WWInstaller.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to Weather Watcher version 5.6.2642708
only. For other Weather Watcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Weather Watcher is an application marketed by the software company Singer's Creations. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Weather Watcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Weather Watcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Weather Watcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Weather Watcher". If it exists on your system the Weather Watcher app will be found automatically. After you click Weather Watcher in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Weather Watcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather Watcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.SingersCreations.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Weather Watcher.
8. After removing Weather Watcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Weather Watcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Watcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations from your computer, we are not saying that Weather Watcher by Singer's Creations is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Weather Watcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-15 22:41:17.550