Vivaldi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your PCVivaldi
. More information about Vivaldi can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Vivaldi is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.16.1279.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. vivaldi.exe is the Vivaldi's primary executable file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1513544 bytes) on disk.
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.78 MB (22842656
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.46 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.16.1279.3
of Vivaldi. You can find below info on other releases of Vivaldi:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is a program by Vivaldi. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". The Vivaldi program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vivaldi in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 02:27:08.590