Vivaldi is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi
. Further information on Vivaldi can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Vivaldi's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.16.1183.3\Installer\setup.exe. vivaldi.exe is the Vivaldi's primary executable file and it takes around 1.66 MB (1741896 bytes) on disk.
Vivaldi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.65 MB (17463512
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.67 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.66 MB)
- setup.exe (13.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.16.1183.3
of Vivaldi. For other Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application offered by Vivaldi. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vivaldi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi application will be found automatically. When you click Vivaldi in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, nor are we saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vivaldi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 20:10:25.217