Vivaldi is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vivaldi from your PCVivaldi
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Vivaldi. Usually the Vivaldi program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Vivaldi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application\1.3.544.25\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.37 MB (1433720 bytes) on disk and is labeled vivaldi.exe.
The executables below are part of Vivaldi. They occupy about 14.15 MB (14840168
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (446.62 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.37 MB)
- setup.exe (12.35 MB)
This info is about Vivaldi version 1.3.544.25
alone. Click on the links below for other Vivaldi versions:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is a program offered by the software company Vivaldi. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Vivaldi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi app will be found very quickly. After you select Vivaldi in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your computer, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vivaldi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 22:52:22.053