This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Vivaldi for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi
. You can read more on Vivaldi or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Vivaldi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\2.2.1350.4\Installer\setup.exe. vivaldi.exe is the Vivaldi's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.66 MB (1740360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Vivaldi. They take 23.14 MB (24263576
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (477.12 KB)
- update_notifier.exe (1.60 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (555.57 KB)
- setup.exe (18.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1350.4
of Vivaldi. Click on the links below for other Vivaldi versions:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application by the software company Vivaldi. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Vivaldi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it exists on your system the Vivaldi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vivaldi in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vivaldi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 18:37:19.650