You can find below details on how to uninstall Vivaldi for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vivaldi from your computerVivaldi
. More info about Vivaldi can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Vivaldi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.13.1008.19\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called vivaldi.exe and it has a size of 4.37 MB (4577912 bytes).
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They take 25.36 MB (26588640
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (558.12 KB)
- update_notifier.exe (4.38 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (4.37 MB)
- setup.exe (16.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.1008.19
of Vivaldi. You can find below a few links to other Vivaldi releases:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application released by Vivaldi. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vivaldi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it is installed on your PC the Vivaldi application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vivaldi in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vivaldi in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:40:38.010