This web page is about Vivaldi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. You can read more on Vivaldi or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Vivaldi is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.6.689.13\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1,006.12 KB (1030264 bytes) on disk and is labeled vivaldi.exe.
Vivaldi contains of the executables below. They take 14.24 MB (14935912
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (423.62 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1,006.12 KB)
- setup.exe (12.85 MB)
This page is about Vivaldi version 1.6.689.13
only. For other Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application released by the software company Vivaldi. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Vivaldi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vivaldi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vivaldi". If it is installed on your PC the Vivaldi program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vivaldi in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vivaldi.
8. After uninstalling Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vivaldi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:49:46.617