Vivaldi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. Open here
for more information on Vivaldi. Usually the Vivaldi application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Vivaldi is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.15.1094.3\Installer\setup.exe. Vivaldi's main file takes around 1.65 MB (1728584 bytes) and is called vivaldi.exe.
The executable files below are part of Vivaldi. They occupy an average of 16.61 MB (17419992
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (1.66 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (13.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.1094.3
of Vivaldi. You can find here a few links to other Vivaldi versions:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is a program released by Vivaldi. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vivaldi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vivaldi". The Vivaldi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vivaldi in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vivaldi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 15:28:10.837