Vivaldi is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. Further information on Vivaldi can be seen here
. Usually the Vivaldi application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Vivaldi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.6.689.29\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. vivaldi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,006.12 KB (1030264 bytes) on disk.
Vivaldi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.24 MB (14935912
bytes) on disk.
- crash_service.exe (423.62 KB)
- vivaldi.exe (1,006.12 KB)
- setup.exe (12.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 1.6.689.29
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Vivaldi:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is an application released by Vivaldi. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vivaldi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vivaldi". The Vivaldi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vivaldi in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vivaldi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vivaldi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vivaldi supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 01:11:30.647