Viber is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. More information about Viber Media Inc can be read here
. Usually the Viber program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Viber. The application's main executable file is labeled Viber.exe and occupies 66.06 MB (69268048 bytes).
Viber installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 71.75 MB (75231488
bytes) on disk.
- linkParser.exe (4.88 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (282.44 KB)
- updater.exe (531.58 KB)
- Viber.exe (66.06 MB)
The current page applies to Viber version 188.8.131.52678
only. You can find below info on other releases of Viber:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Viber we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Viber when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Viber is a program by Viber Media Inc. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Viber with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Viber or simply activate the Search field and type in "Viber". If it is installed on your PC the Viber application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Viber in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Viber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Viber.
8. After removing Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Viber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Viber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber by Viber Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:19:32.323