Viber is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. More information about Viber Media Inc can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber directory (same installation drive as Windows). Viber's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. Viber's main file takes about 76.33 MB (80034000 bytes) and is named Viber.exe.
Viber contains of the executables below. They take 76.60 MB (80322696
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (281.93 KB)
- Viber.exe (76.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of Viber. You can find below info on other releases of Viber:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Viber's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\Viber.exe.FriendlyAppName
Viber is a program by the software company Viber Media Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Viber from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Viber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber". If it is installed on your PC the Viber application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Viber in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Viber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Viber.
8. After removing Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber by Viber Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:42:01.060