This page is about Viber for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Viber Media Inc. Usually the Viber application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder, depending on the user's option during install. Viber's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. Viber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 49.13 MB (51512528 bytes) on disk.
Viber installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.92 MB (52348560
bytes) on disk.
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (282.44 KB)
- updater.exe (523.00 KB)
- Viber.exe (49.13 MB)
This web page is about Viber version 18.104.22.168678
only. For more Viber versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Viber:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Viber:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Viber.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Viber.lnk
Viber is an application released by the software company Viber Media Inc. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Viber from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Viber or simply activate the Search field and type in "Viber". If it exists on your system the Viber application will be found very quickly. After you select Viber in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Viber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber.
8. After removing Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Viber which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Viber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Viber by Viber Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viber supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:23:45.800