This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Viber for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. Further information on Viber Media Inc can be found here
. Viber is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Viber is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 891.51 KB (912904 bytes) on disk and is titled Viber.exe.
Viber installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1202008
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (282.33 KB)
- Viber.exe (891.51 KB)
This page is about Viber version 22.214.171.124372
alone. You can find here a few links to other Viber versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Viber we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Viber when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Viber is an application by the software company Viber Media Inc. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Viber from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber". The Viber application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Viber in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Viber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Viber.
8. After uninstalling Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Viber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Viber by Viber Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Viber supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 23:33:52.000