Viber is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Viber Media Inc. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Viber's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. Viber's primary file takes around 914.51 KB (936456 bytes) and is named Viber.exe.
Viber contains of the executables below. They take 914.51 KB (936456
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Viber version 22.214.171.124152
only. For more Viber versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Viber you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Viber's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Viber is a program by Viber Media Inc. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Viber with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Viber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber". If it is installed on your PC the Viber application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viber in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Viber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber.
8. After removing Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber by Viber Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:20:47.623